Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Alert:...A "Rumer" ?...{God settles it!}

Happy:) Wednesday Morning! coffee was good this morning! And I am here to just let you know that I want to settle a "Rumor" that I heard yesterday Morning, no doubt it was on a talk show! But "GOD'S WORD" said it , and that settles it! I have heard over the past few years that God was coming back at various times and dates, the latest is May 21, 2011; girls~ that is just a few days away!!  Am I ready?...Are you ready?... I will say that I am ready...but I was happy to hear one of the ladies on this show quoted God's word..yes she did! I don't think I have ever heard this before! WoW! there is somebody...that had a right direction to swing us to~ the final Answer! And that is...

Matthew 24:36..
NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THAT DAY OR HOUR, NOT EVEN THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN, NOR THE SON, BUT ONLY THE FATHER. {NIV}.

And God's word goes on to tell us a few verses down...
Matthew 24:42..
THEREFORE KEEP WATCH, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ON WHAT DAY YOUR LORD WILL COME. {NIV}.
Now, I choose to believe this very direct answer to all of the" Rumors" that  people get started and run wild and just simply not educated on the Facts! 

Hope you have a Glory~Filled day just resting in the TRUTH! ~For it will set us free!!

3 comments:

  1. You know what, that rumor has totally spread like wild fire because our pastor mentioned that he had heard the same thing just on Sunday night. But he too replied with the same scripture, and encouraged us, like you said, to make sure we are ready. The time is fleeing quickly....and how many of our loved ones and neighbors are not ready? Oh for the power to boldy share the gospel and for Him to open the eyes of everyone who still needs to accept Him as their Savior!
    Sending hugs! Did you say you enjoyed your coffee? Why wasn't I invited?? Kidding!! :)
    love and hugs,
    tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops~ sorry would you know it I misspelled the word! RUMOR! and my speel check did not help me this morning, but it does not change THE MESSAGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. eek.. I sometimes get in my own little world between therapy, dealing with all I can but I feel I need to apologize that my own realization doesn't get shared to all my friends and the blogs I read. I've known a long time now that we will not know when He will come but to be ready. When people give dates I never believe them because Jesus said no one would know. I'm glad you heard about Matthew 24 as this is when Jesus talks about the end times. Have a wonderful blessed day!

    ReplyDelete