Friday, May 13, 2011

Good Morning! ~ just a little test~ sometimes! ha!

Good Morning! Hope your day has started off to be a super "Blessed" one and will spill over into the week~end!  just touching base with you all after "Blogger" as been shut down for a couple of days! Please~ do not take my blog away! This causes one stress! ha~ha!  And also~ have got the neatest thing to share with you just as soon as my daughter gets over here to fix my new down loaded pics! When I got a new computer she down loaded some new ones but I cannot get it to down load to my blogger page, it just keeps coming up that folder is empty!! I keep telling it out loud that it is not empty!, cause I know those pics are in here some where!! But it is not listening!!  I soooo! want to be in control!!(ouch)!! I know!!  not good!! But please again~ just act right! ha~ha!  But anyway! will share the little miracle that happened right before my eyes! soon!  Love and Blessings for a great Day and Joy for the week~end:)

*WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD. 1st Cor.10:31{NKJV}

1 comment:

  1. Yes, blogger has been most frustrating, and nothing get's to me quicker than not being able to "work" something on my computer. Thank goodness our kids can ALWAYS work it, haha. Leaving soon for Arizona for the wedding...soo excited! Have a wonderful week-end. HUGS

    ReplyDelete