Tuesday, February 8, 2011

anxious....."NO"!!

Good Morning! Are we ready?... round 2 of this?.... I will not complain...for there is so many of you that have it much more than this little East Texas town. I pray that you you just can grasp the vision of warmth in the future! I know it is going to come! with what we know to be "summer". That just brought to my mind of the season of refreshing!  because when that season is upon us...we will pray for rain, and cooler temps! so what do we do with that?......just live for Today!  We are sometimes anxious about tomorrow...but I believe what the word tells us, and that is "Do not worry about tomorrow for it has troubles of its own.....Ladies ~I think that we have enough to do today, so lets not bring more on us trying to do tomorrows as well!  That really makes me tired just thinking about more to do tomorrow! I  was having some thoughts this morning of what I wanted to share and here it is just a simple thought of just "Rest in Today"!  a little PRAYER in my devotion today says this....
"BUT I KNOW THE FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS, LORD. SO HELP ME TO BE FAITHFUL TO WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME TO DO TODAY AND TO LET YOU TAKE CARE OF WHAT LIES AHEAD. REMIND ME THAT YOU HAVE A PLAN AND THAT I CAN TRUST YOU."
Make today count~ Happy:)......Happy:).....Happy:) Day!
*SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW, FOR TOMORROW WILL BRING WORRIES OF ITS OWN. TODAY'S  TROUBLE IS ENOUGH FOR TODAY. Matthew 6:34.
*ANXIETY WEIGHS DOWN THE HUMAN HEART, BUT A GOOD WORD CHEERS IT UP. Prov.12:25 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm ready for some of THAT! We didn't get but a little powder sprinkle of it - I want some SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your thoughts! I was just telling our son yesterday...remember last summer just burning up it was so hot? Now we are freezing and don't like it. We talked about being thankful about what we have right now. Love your blog! Blessings. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to send Beth some snow LOL. We had our share of it here in NC too. LOL
    Hey I wanted to tell you the next time you go to a Valentine social do not forget to invite me. It looks like you girls had a lot of fun.
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI there, We started getting snow last night and it is still snowing but like you I am thankful for today and that we don't live in an area that has had so much more. Again, I'm thankful that with Jesus we have no fear for tomorrow.
    Have a wonderful week dear friend.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coming to your blog...it is always so encouraging! Looks like your Valentine lunch was wonderful and so fun!

    ReplyDelete