Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"skating"~on "Thin Ice"!

Good Morning! the ongoing words are... Beware! thin ice, plunging temps, and at a standstill....,so that is our warning! My thoughts quickly became do "I" skate on thin ice sometimes? Well~ guess what?...~ I do! ~Now ~ sometimes my Faith plunges! I am very aware of this but it still does not change the fact that I can quickly do this when I know that I must stand on the promises of God, and I know those as well, but it just seems to happen, but when I was reading God 's word and looking up words that were pertaining to my thoughts, I quickly realized that the words that came to my mind was "fall", fail, stumble, and stand! Whoa~ as I looked up these scriptures pertaining to these words I just so was filled because they were the "Pure Promises of God"! Girls~ I became excited to know that God had these words for me, while I wait on Him, to Heal, Comfort, and Strenghten me where I am at in some circumstances within my Heart with my family!  This morning I heard the song "We are Standing On Holy Ground" and in my scriptures that I looked up..... here was one of them....I loved how God spoke to me with this one....
*"DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER", GOD SAID." TAKE OFF YOUR SANDALS, FOR THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE STANDING IS HOLY GROUND". Exodus 3:5{NIV}. 
Now is that a profound statement...if we are standing on "Holy Ground" how in the world can we falter with our Faith? in knowing and believeing that he is going to see us through any and all circumstances?........... ~
*THOUGH HE STUMBLE, HE WILL NOT FALL, FOR THE LORD UPHOLDS HIM WITH HIS HAND. Psalm 37:24{NIV}
*TO HIM WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING AND TO PRESENT YOU BEFORE HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE WITHOUT FAULT AND WITH GREAT JOY. Jude 1:24{NIV}.
May your day be one of 'barefoot" ~ JUST STANDING IN HIS PRESENCE!                             

3 comments:

  1. Looks like we are going to be getting more Snow tonight.
    Guess I need to go to the store!!! LOL
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word. Enjoying another snow day here too.
    Stay safe and warm,
    hugs,
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love how you ended that post..."may your day be one of "barefoot" ~ Just standing in His presence.". Love that!
    Thanks for stopping by to see my Polka Dot Cookies. It was a fun little treat to have when my kids came home from school the other day.
    Stay warm in all that snow. We are expecting a little snow overnight, but not much. We've had enough already this winter. I am ready for spring!
    Til Next Time,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete