Sunday, February 6, 2011

A bit early~ but "Happy Valentines Day"

Good Evening Girls~ thought I would show you what I did this afternoon! ~ first of all I want to wish you all a Happy:) Valentines Day a bit early! but I am sharing with you some pics of the afternoon Valentines Day Social that me and best friends attended today, we just slowed down a bit and enjoyed an  invitation for lunch, chicken tortilla soup, fruit, chicken salad, fruit dip, crackers, chips and lots of yummy desserts! Our friend Haven out did herself! We got a very cute door prize, and enjoyed her beautiful home. I want to introduce 2 of my dearest and sweetest friends in last pic, {L to R}..Diana, Wanda and Me! this is first pic that I have of Diana, after all of these years! So I was happy to make her do it!! After all~ we have always called ourselves "Lucy and Ethel"~ she says that I have always tried to talk her into things and sometimes she would submit, and other times she would say that it was going to end up in chaos! {and just to say that if I talked her into doing something it usually did kinda backfire! {Ha-Ha!}! but we had such a fun time:)~ OK~ daughter is still in hospital, the stinker developed pneumonia and still is in quiet a bit of pain, I just know this is going to start getting better!  please continue to pray for her!  Snow has melted, and getting ready for round 2, on Wednesday! but not supposed to be as bad as this last one! Thank You Jesus!  So to you, Praying that you all have a Blessed, Happy:) , wonderful week, with Family & Friends!

*I LOVE THE LORD, BECAUSE HE HAS HEARD MY VOICE AND MY SUPPLICATIONS.       {Psalm 116:1}

5 comments:

  1. So sorry that your daughter is in the hospital! I will be praying for her and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time! The pictures look like fun and yumm! Still praying for your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of your cupcakes; pink...
    Yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks lovely, especially you
    and your friends.
    Still remembering your sweet daughter.
    Happy Valentine's to you, too!
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im so glad you had a good time! DESPITE THE MISHAP WITH THE CHOMPERS!!! lol Glad you went!
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete