Sunday, January 30, 2011

when "we" just ~"GET IT"

Good Morning!! Hope this finds everyone of you! Happy:)...Blessed, and Thankful... I want you to read my "Heart" this morning because I feel just extra ordinary Blessed! My thoughts this morning~ I thought was on "Prayer"!~ but as I opened up my computer, my daughter changed that, with her thoughts of  her current post! {Brandi's Blessings}~ I read it and just felt this enormous heap of Gratitude! I just so love when I visit with my "Adult Children" and they just Get It!.... when I realize that they are growing IN & WITH~Christ.....and when He speaks audibly to them in a situation that they Just Hear It!! Thank You Lord when you Speak Loud and Clear! We just so need you to do that!! I love It!! So..... when we" Hear His voice"...don't hesitate for it may be a moment that we Just Get It!~ for He speaks in the sunset, He speaks in the sunshine, He speaks in the storms, He speaks in the Rain, He speaks in the silent, He speaks in the crowds, He speaks in the lonely, He speaks in music.....So with this being said .....May we be so very careful of what we speak....for you never know who is "LISTENING."

*THOUGH THE LORD GAVE YOU ADVERSITY FOR FOOD AND SUFFERING FOR DRINK, HE WILL STILL BE WITH YOU TO TEACH YOU.....
RIGHT BEHIND YOU A VOICE WILL SAY, "THIS IS THE WAY YOU SHOULD GO".              Isaiah 30:20-21(NLT).

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cutie! I was just reading today about God speaking to Samuel! I really love when I know I am hearing from God! There is nothing else in the world like it! What a delightful gift He gives us...showing us His great love, and leading us in His wisdom! And it is certainly compounded JOY when we see our children "getting it"! One of mine has recently recommitted her life to Christ! Oh the JOY!!!

    You are such a ray of sunshine, gal! Joy just splashes in your every word! So glad God arranged for us to meet out here in the blogosphere!!

    Have a delightful week!
    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your message of hope today. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete