Friday, January 28, 2011

SUN~SHINE! & "SON"~SHINE!

Good Morning! hope you all are going to make it a Fun:) Day! We are going to have a beautiful, sun~shiny 70 degree day!! Until................... well into the week-end..............and then.... as my mom and dad would say .........."A blue norther is coming"! ...But lets just live for the day! As God's word says.."Do not borrow trouble for tomorrow"....., so let's make today count, and I do not want to complain because the winter has been so brutal for so many in different states..(like 3 ft. snow); and the storms just keep coming! So, my heart is really just saying Thank You Lord ~for your warm blanket of Love!  Sharing a little thought with you this morning; of maybe what I am really trying to say.....Have a wonderful day; maybe just sitting in the sunshine! or better still.....Just embracing the "Son"~Shine!

THERE ISN'T A TIME, DAY OR NIGHT, WHEN I AM NOT AWARE OF YOUR PRESENCE WITH ME. MY VERY HEARTBEAT REMINDS ME THAT YOU SUSTAIN MY LIFE. EVERY MEAL REMINDS ME THAT YOU CARE FOR MY NEEDS. THE ROOF OVER MY HEAD ON A STORMY NIGHT REMINDS ME THAT YOU SHELTER ME IN YOUR GOODNESS. ALL OF YOUR WORK  BEARS THE HALLMARKS OF ABIDING LOVE. HOW CAN I NOT SING OF IT? HOW BLESSED I AM AT ALL TIMES BY ALL THE WAYS YOU DEMONSTRATE YOUR LOVE IN MY LIFE!

*By day the Lord commands His steadfast Love, and at night His song is with me, a prayer to The God of my Life. {Psalm 42:8}.

3 comments:

  1. Loved these words!!! Enjoy our 70 degree day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear one, Oh what a glorious day of His love shining forth in warmth. We are supposed to hit the low 60's today-what joy!! But more joyful than that is His presence permeating our lives. Loved this post; may He bless your socks off this day and weekend.
    Big Colorado hugs to you.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis! Thanks for checking in on me. This was a good post tonight, because I'm sitting here, chilled to the bone. LOL I can imagine basking in His Son-Shine and now I'm all toasty! :) I thought we were doing good to have the low 50's. LOL That's a major heatwave for us. :) Hope it's been a great weekend for you.
    Love and hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete