Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just~ "Expect"~ONE!

{If the devil tries to harass you today, REMIND HIM WHO YOUR~ HEAVENLY FATHER IS}.

Good Morning Girls~ checking in with you to tell you that, my prayer for you today is to have a Blessed one! ~ and when you stop and think about it, when we were awakened this morning, that began the day with being Blessed!  I have a doctor's appt. this morning going for re-check for my ear problem, but Praising God, I am expecting good report!  I finally got started on painting my kitchen yesterday, and I got about half of it painted, but because I have to go to Lowe's to grab some "primer"{and other paint related items} ~I could not finish it! But there is a Blessing in order here....I was gifted with the strength; to get up and do it! I love to paint!  I love the outcome of colors, and just kinda feel like I accomplished something!  so~ after doctor's appt., will check Walmart first, due to Lowe's about 20 miles from me, and then this afternoon I am going to pick Rowdy up, and take him for a haircut, and out to eat! He loves Chinese food, so off to dinner with Rowdy!  There again is a Blessing to look forward to! He and I just talk and eat! and I feel really Blessed to spend one on one time with each of them! ~so that gets the day in order~ to just expect A Blessing! because it has already been arranged for me!
* ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HIM, YOU LOVE HIM, AND EVEN THOUGH YOU DO NOT SEE HIM NOW, YOU BELIEVE IN HIM AND REJOICE WITH AN INDESCRIBABLE AND GLORIOUS JOY. 1st. Peter 1:8. 

2 comments:

  1. Blessings ... blessings ... blessings!!!
    Hugs too,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I sure wish I had your energy! Would love your help when it comes time to pack!
    Thanks for checking in on me Sweet Friend.
    Haven't felt much lile writing/sharing...but soon I will.
    Nevertheless...GOD is Good All the time!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete