Monday, January 31, 2011

can "YOU" hear the "ROLLING THUNDER"?....

Hi! Girls~ sing with me..... then sings my soul...my Savior God to Thee...HOW GREAT THOU ART!~HOW GREAT THOU ART!......
I love this song..deep down in my soul there is a "little bitty" space..that I can somewhere here my Mom sing this song,~  yesterday afternoon my grandaughter and I went out for a quick walk before the rain set in, due to a what weathermen are calling it..."An Artic Blast for us!...Brrrrrrr! , but this is what we saw, and Hannah was keeping a close ear for the thunder and lightening! ~as this began to unfold she said to me ..."Nana" , I am not real scared of the lightening, but I am "DEFINATELY"(her exact word)~ scared of the THUNDER!  I said Hannah who is in control?..she said "God", I assured her that He was in control of everything and that He would protect her! ~ all the while walking back to the house she was very aware that the clouds were building! and her "saftey" was to get home! Girls~ what does that say to us?..just thinking about this very short time out side was a lesson for me.... when we all get to heaven, that is our Eternal Home and our time here is just so temporary, but our Goal is to win the prize! and that is so Heavenward Bound where there is no "FEAR"!! Thank you Lord for just a few short minutes of the reminder that "YOU "are so In Control of every "thunder roll" and every "rain drop"! We're in Your Safe Keeping!

*LITTLE CHILDREN, LET US LOVE, NOT IN WORD OR SPEECH, BUT IN TRUTH AND ACTION.
1st John 3:18.

3 comments:

  1. He is a refuge of safety for us. How
    wonderful is that?! You have a knack
    for reminding me of some of my
    favorite old hymns! This was my dear
    mom's very favorite and was played
    at her funeral.

    ReplyDelete