Monday, January 3, 2011

"STOP"~ & look ~&~listen.......

Good morning Ladies~ Wow~ its Monday and I think it's settling down~ I was not going to do a post today, for I have a lot to get done, errands to run and most especially get to the DL office, girls~ I have not seen my new license yet!!..... You know I mailed them for renewal... that was in November! so I have to go to that office anyway! But as I was running a bag of trash to the street this cold morning, I turned to come back and this is what stopped me in my tracks...of course the colors and beauty cannot be captured w/ a camera! but you can get the idea, of what God's beauty of display only HE can perform! So for today~ don't miss any of the wonders He has for you! May you have a Day of just the "AWE" of His Beauty ~ and capture the Love He Has for You!~ for there is nothing that can compare to it! Love and Blessings~ to a Happy:) Day!
ps~again my pics did not stack right, but here is what God says......{I enjoyed the 2 diff versions}...
*Listen to this, Job; stop and consider God's wonders. (NIV).
*Job are you listening? Have you noticed all of this? Stop in your tracks! Take in God's Miracle~wonders. Job 37:14 (The Message)
*As the sun brings everything to light, brings out all the colors and shapes......                                  Job 38;14(The Message).
*The earth takes shape like clay under a seal, it's features stand out like those of a garment.
Job 38:14(NIV).

2 comments:

  1. I saw it this morning too! His wonders are too many to count...how blessed we really are! Thanks for sharing! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful pics!!!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete