Sunday, January 2, 2011

~ for~ "YOU"!

Good Sunday Morning ladies, Happy:) Day to you! I am Happy:)~ because I am off today, and will declare it for future Sunday's as well~ I will be in my place of Worship this morning!!  for I expressed to the manager at Bealls, that Sunday's is my day of worship and I will not let Beall's Dept. Store take that away from me! To God be the Glory for her Respect! ~ but before I go get ready for church, just wanted to say to all of you.... {I have tried to leave comment on each of your blogs, but know I have missed some}~ so will just do a post to all of you in regards to...."thanking you" for your Friendships that I have acquired the first year of my "bloggin". Ladies, I have just been so Blessed to have met you via "Blogging", and my Heart is so full of  Thanks! for all the encouraging comments that was left, in regards to various situations that have been in my world! But as a "New Year" begins~ I just cannot wait to share and to be shared with our Spirits, our Love of Friendship, and most and above anything and that is JESUS!  hope to meet others ~to share our Journey! I Love each of you, in a special way! May the Love and Blessings of Our Savior! ~ Be Yours In Abundance in 2011!  TO GOD BE THE GLORY, FOR GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!

*SO LET GOD WORK HIS WILL IN YOU__YELL A LOUD NO TO THE DEVIL AND WATCH HIM SCAMPER__SAY A QUIET YES TO GOD AND HE'LL BE THERE IN NO TIME. James 4:7-10 {The Message)

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, Kay, Thank you for this, and for all of the encouraging comments to me, and for reading my blog. Happy New Year to you! Oh, and congratulations on talking to your manager and getting Sundays off! I am so happy for you! Thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete