Tuesday, January 4, 2011

just thinking.. A" title" can be ...? bitter/sweet!

Good Morning Girls~ hope you had a wonderful Monday! have a question for you?.... What is your title? I know you are saying where is this going?.... but this has been on my Heart to talk about! I have been watching people and their actions for a while now, and their actions just don't match up with their titles~ I have never understood since I have been in the working world of the Managers or Bosses ~if  you say ,why are they so out of touch with an employee? And to top it all off they were once a employee! I just do not understand why their attitude can be " Demeaning", I think that is what I am trying to say... but none the less... I am  in~touch that yes! if there were no rules, like no police officers, no red-lights, no speed limits, etc., what a horrible mess we would be in, but for the lack of respect for one another yes; even employee's to bosses, and I have witnessed this one as well, but just the simple fact I guess just boils down to is That a "Title" is just a name, one of  keeper of the Rules, and keeping things organized, but I also know that this can and should be done in a manner of great respect for their employees. Ok, just vented!! Sorry hope I did not offend anyone! but what I would like to witness more of is.................., Love and Respect Each Other no matter what "Title" you are displaying! (Ps~ this did not come from a sense of anger; just a witness to everyday actions of people)....in general.).... Sad to say!

*THIS IS LOVE; NOT THAT WE LOVED GOD, BUT THAT HE LOVED US AND SENT HIS SON AS AN ATONING SACRIFICE FOR OUR SINS. 1st John 4:10 {NIV}
*DEAR CHILDREN, LET US NOT LOVE WITH WORDS OR TONGUE BUT WITH ACTIONS AND IN TRUTH. 1st John 3:18{NIV}.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand what this is about. All I can figure is we're in a sinful world, where the devil is using others to do 'his' work. . .and let's just let this be an inspiration to pray for the Lord's enabling power to live up to the new name He's given us. . ."Oh Father, not only keep us worthy of the title You've given us through Your Son, Jesus, but also fill the pages of each of our lives for Your glory, so that others around us may be drawn to His Eternal Light and Salvation. In Jesus' Name..." :) Thanks for sharing this---and be encouraged. . .you've got an understanding heart right here. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :) That's a New Year Hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmmmm...if we all saw ourselves as Slaves to Christ, all arrogance would cease. And if we understood that the only debt we own others is to love them as ourselves, much caring would be unleashed.
    For me, I sometimes need to remember how important it is to forgive others, for in general, they know not what they are doing.

    See what all of your "deep thinking" elicited???
    Blessings and ((HUGS)) Sweet Friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete