Monday, January 10, 2011

"RUN", and or~"SPRAY" IT TO DEATH!

What does it look like?.... good Monday morning ladies...Oh! my what does the "Flu Bug' look like?...Well we have been all exposed! My grandson has the flu, and guess what? the entire family has been full blown exposed, now this is where my FAITH AND TRUST FOR PROTECTION has to kick in...girls, please PRAY for the rest of the Miers Family, we really do not want  or need this! On Friday evening Kyle started feeling bad, running a temp.and showing signs of just not feeling well, now my son does not wait, especially if it is a wk-end, so off to ER they went. Doctor said that it was just a upper respiratory infection. But they did test him for the Flu, test came back negative! so all wk-end Kyle just could not shake high fevers, but I went ahead and prepared for his birthday celebration with all family members present...I fixed a pot of broccoli cheese soup(my first) and it was sooooo yummy! especially on a day that was cold, snowy, and rainy! I did make it to church, and then we had a lunch, for every ones schedule called for another something to do, in the evening. But last night Brad called and said he was taking Kyle back to ER, because of fever! he called me about 12:30 this morning and said Kyle has the Flu! got re-tested... and was told that first flu test apparently came back with a false/negative report! So I am gearing up really quick, which I should have done yesterday and get the Lysol flowing~ hope I can kill that bug.....because my head is just spinning...with fear that the "BUG" is lurking and I cannot find it! And girls, I have to see it or I just don't have Peace, until I know I have "SPRAYED" IT TO DEATH!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...PRAY THAT I FIND IT!! Hope you all are running from the "bugs" and are well! Sending my Love, prayers, and thoughts for a "Bug Free" Day!
*I SOUGHT THE LORD, AND HE ANSWERED ME; HE DELIVERED ME FROM ALL MY FEARS. psalm

No comments:

Post a Comment