Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"A~{ SINNER}~ saved by "GRACE"........

Good Wednesday Morning! Hope you are having a Happy:) week! You know~ just needing to share a thought with you that has been so heavy on my Heart the last few days! I will just say that I do not understand this thought what so ever! ~so will try to rest in God's Arms with this~ for it makes one tired to try to "figure it out," but the burning thought is "one's conscience." Using the examples of when one Steals.... when one Lies.... when one can says one thing and turn it around to make it appear that "you" caused the problem!  In reading scripture this morning I have reached some sort of 'Peace" , but all at the same time I am still troubled by this thing called our conscience, because it is so important to the one that believes, if you have "no conscience", then you are  "maybe" a kinda of a person that just lives from one act, while thinking of the next time you can dis-regard others and their feelings!, while working this month I have witnessed way more than once the act of stealing, apparently these people just could care less, of the respect of others that shop, work, and try to maintain a moral sense of value. and here's the kicker...., when you lay down at night..... How in the world does one Have a Sense of Peace..? WoW!! I don't get it!! Just cannot make any sense of these actions. but I do know this..... I "fear" for those that just continually make this a "conscious' decision to keep on with their immoral actions! I know for myself when I make a decision to "SIN" {OUCH!}.....AND ~"I am" a "Sinner" , PRAISE GOD ", BECAUSE OF THE "CONSCIOUS" THAT WAS PLACED IN MY HEART,(immediately upon the acceptance of Christ!), Thank you Lord for YOUR CONVICTING POWER!! I just do not want to "ignore that "CONSCIOUS"! I Cannot Ignore It, God won't let ME!!

FATHER, THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONVICTING POWER, FOR I NEED IT EVERY HOUR! FOR WITHOUT THAT CONVICTION~ HOW LOST I WOULD BE! IN JESUS NAME, I GIVE YOU ALL GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE! Amen.

*HOW MUCH MORE, THEN, WILL THE BLOOD OF CHRIST, WHO THROUGH THE ETERNAL SPIRIT OFFERED HIMSELF UNBLEMISHED TO GOD, CLEANSE OUR CONSCIENCES FROM ACTS THAT LEAD TO DEATH,SO THAT WE MAY SERVE THE LIVING GOD. Hebrews 9:13{NIV}
{I just loved this scripture~ }........
*YOUR LIFE IS A JOURNEY, YOU MUST TRAVEL WITH A DEEP CONSCIOUSNESS OF GOD.
1st Peter 1:8 {The Message}.

2 comments:

  1. Blessings to you today Kay, This is a pwoerful and soul searching post-wow. I know that the Lord is going to use it in all of our lives.
    Hugs today,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kay....it is so heartbreaking to see these things happen. As much as it breaks our heart...how much more does it break the Lords heart? Break our heart Lord for what breaks YOURS!

    Bless you my friend!

    ReplyDelete