Thursday, December 30, 2010

"I" desire to~{ Proclaim it}!

                                 *PRAY THAT I MAY PROCLAIM IT CLEARLY AS I SHOULD.
                                 Colossians 4:14.{NIV}

Good Morning! will get to my thoughts, for I am anxious to tell the story......, question?..... what does the "CROSS" mean to me and You?....., in my dealings with the World this past month I have come to realize that "The Cross" is not taken seriously, I mean "NOT" at all!~ Girls~ this is so disturbing to my spirit, as most of the 15-20 ladies that I work with is just not Christ oriented, Please!~ do not think that I am Judging; but because of what God says about people, that we can "inspect their fruits, and by that He says ....that  one's actions will speak loud and clear, and that we will "know them" by their fruits. WOW~ ladies I have been so shocked by listening to their life styles and the constant talk of the "after work" actions, such as drinking, partying,the night before, etc.,..... You get the picture! Oh! how it disturbs me that One after One, lives this day after day!  The day before Christmas I waited on a gentleman that I have been acquainted with the past few years, in fact He was my dad's neighbor, and He befriended my dad especially after my mom was placed in Nursing Home care, he was a police officer and my dad felt more secure with this man living next to him, so I  Thank God~ for Jody on behalf of watching out for my Dad! but, anyway, my point is that We just never know when our time will end because Jody passed a couple of days ago, with a Heart Attack, that took him very quickly! Oh! this hurt my heart because I had just visited with Him in the past few days, and he looked well and that I know of did not have any Health issues, girls~ it just so saddens my Heart when "ONE "wears the "CROSS", and Has no regards for Its meaning, and Acts like the World. I guess what I am trying to say is that when The Cross is in View~ Please take It Very Seriously, and just Know that it represents the very "CORE" of Our Soul! ~To God Be The Glory! 

*MAY I NEVER BOAST EXCEPT IN THE CROSS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, THROUGH WHICH THE WORLD HAS BEEN CRUCIFIED TO ME, AND I TO THE WORLD. Gal.6:14{NIV}  

No comments:

Post a Comment