Thursday, November 4, 2010

Let's Just "Praise" The Lord......

Happy:)~ Thursday Morning, well it happened again.... I cannot get my pictures to come up! Now I know this is not the end of the world, but this is so frustrating! and I am not computer literate enough to figure it out! I guess Brandi will have to come and fix it!! Now on to a "Praise" this morning, just to tell you that I asked for Prayer... You prayed.... and God Answered!! Whoo~Yoo! THANK YOU LORD!! Charlotte my DIL, was called from new ENT(ear,nose,throat)doctor, (2nd, opinion), yesterday (appt. was actually for Monday~another Praise! and he told her that actually 1st,dr., harmed her for not talking for 3 wks., and vocal cords just kinda went to sleep! But, with some new meds, she will be OK! Vocal cords have to wake Up!! New doc said that He feels like she will recoup fine! She is the type that just kinda is geared to this type of problems with weather changes and allergies. But report was all in all a good one! Just wanted to Thank you all for your Faithfulness to Pray!! Yes! Prayer Changes Things! Hope you have a Wonderful, "Prayer Answered" Day!!

*YOU WILL BE SECURE, BECAUSE THERE IS HOPE; YOU WILL LOOK ABOUT YOU AND TAKE YOUR REST IN SAFETY. {Job 11:18}

3 comments:

  1. Don't we love these praises!!!!! Amen to the power of prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How happy it makes me to hear a good
    report and praise given to Him for all
    He has done!
    Blessings to you and yours!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that she will be fine. Now that scripture....well~ just what I needed this evening!
    Love and blessings,
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete