Monday, August 23, 2010

Yes! You do have ~ "HOME WORK"

Keep Me as the Apple of Your eye;
Hide Me in the Shadow of Your Wings.(Psalms 17:8 )

Good Monday{first day of school} Morning! OK, if you're thinking will I have homework? As a matter of fact you do!, and just to kinda put it another way~ If you are not a Teacher then your Homework Assignment is to "PRAY" EVERYDAY DAY FOR YOUR CHILD'S TEACHER!! So with that being said I will move on to my thought for today! My Goal for ~Mondays~ is to lift our Teachers up to the thrown of God, My prayer is that you will help me; because with every prayer going up just creates a much stronger "Hedge of Protection" around them!
Being a Godly Teacher in today's difficult world requires insight, discipline, patience, and Prayer.
Remember that God Honors your profession just as surely as He offers His Loving abundance to you and your students, with God's Help, you are destined to reshape eternity. It's a Big job, but don't worry; You and God, working together, can handle it!
My Dear Girlfriends, Thank You so much for Every Prayer that you Pray! My Prayer for each of you is that you will have a week of "BLESSINGS" that you cannot count!!

*I remind you to keep ablaze the Gift of God
that's in you. (2 Timothy 1:6)Holman CSB

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Love the verse! I so well remember being part of moms who prayed for their childrens school and teachers...what a blessing for all. This day I prayed for my two daughters are who are the teachers of their kiddos.
    Blessings to you today and thank you for your prayers....I can always use them.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!! I am joining you in doing this homework!! Praying for the teachers, schools, and kids is sooo very necessary! We started last week!

    Hope your grandkids have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, how our teachers do need prayers. They have a tough job these days and our children and grandchildren need for their teachers to do the best that they can do.

    What a wonderful lady you are!
    Thanks for stopping by to see me. Yes, the reception will be fun... just seems there is still so much to do!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete