Friday, August 20, 2010

End of Summer~ ( Making it Fun!:0)

Good Friday Morning! Hope this finds all you Girls feeling good! I know that everyone is very tired! It seems that with school starting so many of you are preparing to get back in the swing of that routine!, and with this intense heat makes it so exhausting. But I do know this one thing is that the JOY of the Lord is our very source of Strength! No matter where you find yourself it is that "deep down" just knowing that God is providing every minute of what we need; is the most calming assurance that we can depend upon! Is that not the most awesome thing ?! Just Believe! Our human mind tries to make us think differently; we do what we have to do! Scripture tells us Do not grow weary, and faint! This body and mind gets weary and tired! But with God's help, I know he restores me with that strength that I don't understand! WoW! I just Love when that happens! Thank You Lord for Loving me so much that you litterly catch me when I Fall!
This little thought just came to me when I was getting my thoughts in order to what I need to get done today! and I know that I will get done just what He wants me to get done! Praying that you all have a happy week-end, make it fun and spend that last little bit of time with your children before the School Bells Ring!! ( I am planning a little "back to school bash" for my grands on Sunday!:) ordered the cake and will go get decorations today ! I'm thinking it will kinda be a "Football" theme!! Go Bobcats!, Go Panthers!, and Go Hornets!! Yea!!!!!
PS, just had to add this; (I have noticed that the "Leaves" are starting to "FALL! at my house; REALLY! NOW THATS A PROMISE OF "COOL" IN OUR FUTURE! OH! YEAH!!!:)

* WHATEVER YOU DO, DO IT ENTHUSIASTICALLY, AS SOMETHING DONE FOR THE LORD AND NOT FOR MEN. COLOSSIANS 3:23.

2 comments:

  1. I sure do love your enthusiasm gal! And I do love how God restores and refreshes us!! What a huge blessing to those who believe!!

    I know what you mean about losing both of your parents close together. Mine both went to be with the Lord in 2004 5 1/2 months apart. Miss em so much!
    Have a blessed weekend!!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete