Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't Leave Home Without Knowing!

My Dearest Friends whatever you're facing Today~

The Lord said to me,
"My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.(2nd Cor.12:9).

By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me ~ a prayer to the God of my life.(Ps.42:8).

I just needed the simplicity of Christ today! Promises from the creator makes today all the more special and total dependence upon him will see us through. So for today just Trust, Believe, & know that you know; the Power and Source of your Strength!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, Love this post-been having lots of trials lately so this was perfect for me plus this was the very first verse the Lord gave to me.
    Hugs and thanks today.
    Love Noreen

    ReplyDelete