Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What Does Love look Like? / NEVER DOUBT!

Good Morning, Hope this finds you well, Happy:), and Praising God! This is What Does Love Look Like in your home today?.
A few weeks ago when our church was in the process of our "backpack stuffing" event, and we were loading them up to transport them to the site of our "block party", the couple that took in 7 children came to help, I knew about this but wasn't sure about these children of who they were and how in the world did they get with a sweet couple that took them in. But as I began to watch these children very eagerly to help, my Heart was saying "what can I do to help these children"? and you know just to clothe 7 children is enormous but as I was thinking all this time I said "Lord, I don't have any more clothes left from my Grands, due to just kinda cleaning out for mine and my daughters garage sale in early summer. But the thoughts kept me wondering just knowing that I needed to do something to help them with school starting. But guess what? a couple of weeks ago when my grandson came home from visiting his mom, and (never does she drop him off at my house), but that Sunday she did! and when I came home from seeing a movie, there lay in my living room a huge bag of all of Rowdy's clothes that she sent home with him, and of course these clothes were too small for him, I immediately felt the nudging of the Sweet Spirit of just saying "I Provided "... and not just that; the next week my son cleaned out Rowdy's closet and brought me a huge armload of clothes and laid on my couch. Girls ~I was ecstatic with "Thankfulness", because for the last few weeks I just could not figure out of what I could do to help with these children that these sweet people took in to Love and provide for! But you see God already had it covered!! I just Love that; when my "worry"has already been covered with the Sweet Spirit of Jesus!! I washed, dried, folded, and placed all these clothes in a plastic container and delivered them to the church to be picked up, and I am still in "AWE" OF JUST HOW MY LORD TOOK CARE OF THIS ~and feel so ashamed at the same time of not believing when all of this began to stir in my spirit of "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP"?

THANK YOU LORD! YOU PROVIDED~AND THANK YOU LORD, FOR FORGIVING ME IN MY UNBELIEF!

*SO FOR TODAY: "DO NOT"{ ever} UNDER~ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE ONE THAT WE SERVE! BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS; AND I MEAN ALWAYS! WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES!

When you help someone out, don't think about how it looks. Just do it~ quietly and unobtrusievely. That is the way your God, who concieved you in Love, working behind the scenes, helps you out. Matthew 6:4(The Message).






3 comments:

  1. Love looks very beautiful, and generous at your home dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love the way God works behind the scenes making all things come together ofr His good! Sometimes it is hard not to be able to see the whole picture but then again it is so awesome to look back and see how He was painting it all together from the very start! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You are so right...LOVE does NOT doubt.

    Joanne :O)

    ReplyDelete