Friday, June 11, 2010

Whats In A Name?

Good Morning Girlfriends!:), we are at the week-end already, TGIF!!; Brandi and I are having our yearly garage sale Saturday, so we will be getting that together today. I can say that these things are WORK!! I'm trying to get prepared this morning for one Hot Day!(well really 2 hot days!). But anyway, just wanted to share with you what is on my heart this morning. Question?
What is A Name to You? Shortly after my Dad passed away, I was coming home after running some errands, This thought really hit me hard; that my parents left us with a "Good Name", and I began to focus on this thought and have never forgot it! You know in God's Word he talks about having a good name! (I just Love this). It seems that my Dad was always talking to me and my siblings about "NOT" messing up!, to do the right things, and treat others with kindness, respect, and to show Love no matter what! So with Father's Day approaching; I thought I would share my heart with you because I know God has allowed this "sweet" thought to be pulled up for my comfort! (Yes! He does know what we need)!! The picture I'm sharing with you, just goes perfect with my thoughts, I got this in Canton a few years ago, and will never tire of it, but it just goes down the frame of "name after name" that Our Savior may be referred as, here are a few that's listed: KING OF KINGS.... WONDERFUL COUNSELOR....ANCHOR....BRIGHT MORNING STAR....BREAD OF LIFE....THE BELOVED.....I AM....., I will leave you with this for today and Pray that God will Bless "Your Thoughts", with that "Wonderful Name"!

A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold. Proverbs 22:1(NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment