Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Survied the "Ranch", "Round 2" today!

WELCOME BACK! TO THE RANCH
MY GRANDS! KYLE, HANNAH, ROWDY

KARTER!

JUST; NOAH AND HIS FRIEND!


MISS BRANDI; KOLSON & ASHER


Good Wednesday Morning to you Gals, ok! I survived the "Ranch" yesterday; I loved where I served, and that was rocking me some sweet Babies!! It kinda seems that when I walk into the nursery those little things just know I am a "Nana". I did slip out to take some pictures of the "happenings" tho. I will be back in the "saddle" today, not sure where I will "riding", but just where ever; is OK with me! Just a few of these babies that was "Rounded" up yesterday!
No, I was not tired!???, (just kidding!!:)!! ha-ha! It did take some wind out'a ME!!(not in my 20's anymore! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? Ya'll Please; Have a *Blessed Day* with JESUS!!
MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT !!
**DON'T YOU SEE THAT CHILDREN ARE GOD'S BEST GIFT?... PSALM127:3(T. MESSAGE).
**I PRAISE YOU BECAUSE I AM FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE; YOUR WORKS ARE WONDERFUL, I KNOW THAT FULL WELL. PSALM 139:14 (NIV).











2 comments:

  1. I'm SO late on telling you this - but you won the hymn CD on my blog!
    Can you email me your address?
    kellyskornerblog@Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete