Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Rest" Stop!

Just a "Serene" Thought

Just a quick hello, and how are you doing this Thursday evening? Hope all is well with you!

I took the day off from VBS and went to Tyler with my daughter to a doctors appt., we met my son and daughter-in-law for lunch, did some shopping and got home around 4. Really enjoyed the day out, since I have been with kiddos all week!, and am really just kinda feeling the really tired effects of some sort! I have been reading various blogs and a lot of girls have been involved in their church's VBS week and I'm hearing the same thing of being wiped out! I just keep telling myself that "I am not in my 20's anymore"( ha-ha!) But have enjoyed so much those sweet babies hanging on to my legs! It seems like I had almost forgotten those days!, and then wasn't sure if I really missed it or not!! Not really, I do so miss those days! more than I could say; but any way just stopping in for a minute to say HI! and pray that you will have a very Happy:)! & Fun! Week-end!

*PS, had to share with you that "I" won a worship CD from KellysKornor blog, I was so excited to have been picked! I just could not believe that I won a give-a-way!! That was so fun! & exciting! :) Thanks, Kelly! (you made my day)!

*Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galations 6:9(NIV).

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got a day of rest today! I know the babes missed you today! Thanks again for helping! It is a blessing! Can't believe tomorrow is the last day already....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are famous now that you won something on Kelly's Korner!:) Thanks for taking care of my little guys this week! Love the pictures of those little ones in your last blog.

    ReplyDelete