Saturday, May 8, 2010

IN Memory Of............

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! My prayer is that you all have a "Wonderful Day" tomorrow
with your children! Take lots of pictures especially of your "Mother". I lost my mom 5 yrs ago to Alzheimers, but I know that the minute she entered Heaven she was well!, and that brings me great comfort knowing that she is remembering everything and that she is safe in the arms of Jesus! Anyway you all have a Blessed Day on Sunday and may you have Joy in your Hearts and Thanks! to God for your Mother!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM, LOVE AND MISS YOU!(Kay, Jesse, Al, & Linda).
IN LOVING MEMORY OF MARGIE SKINNER, November 19, 2005.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post as you remember your mom. What a joy to know you will be reunited with her and she will be perfectly healthy!

    Thank you for stopping by my place and leaving your comment!

    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete