Friday, May 7, 2010

The Fight Within?

Well its Friday already! The week as flown by; Hope you all had a good week.
This is a question for you? Have you ever had those times that you felt like you really,really wanted something only in the end to find "yourself" questioning yourself ? thats where I am this very moment! As I have prayed over the last few weeks about going back to work just part time, this paticular job became available and when I found out about it, I raced to get all the paper work completed and turned in, (about an hour before the posting was closed!!). But anyway, I was called for the interview, was excited about that; so I have completed that portion as well. But as I drove away from there it felt that the " turmoil" started in the pit of my stomach! I came home and the "whirling thoughts" plaqued me all day. Lord is this really your Will for me?? I have been praying for days now; and it really seemed right?, but as this is still my intimate thoughts of " the prayer that I have been lifting up", is that I desired nothing more than "God's Will" for Kay! Not Mine, But His!! (But I know that because I have this " problem" of not wanting to accept the truth sometimes)!, (I will aurgue with myself and probally with God!!) Yes! that was hard to admit; but as of this morning on awaking, I decided that I would not fight this today; I will simply make the call, and with-draw my name from the applicant list, For I know with this "turmoil feeling" and thoughts that this is not where God wants me! ( And all along this has been my "Deepest Longing" is asking God to put me Where He Wants Me!!!). So with this said; "I Will Wait" until HE MAKES IT RIGHT!! So I am going to Stand on His Word again, again & again, that this promise is for Kay......................................!!!!.

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD, PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU, PLANS TO GIVE HOPE AND A FUTURE. JEREMIAH 29:11(NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment