Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet "Adult" Children

Good Morning, Hope you had a Blessed Mothers Day! I had a wonderful Day. I told you in a previous post that I had found this table at the Lindy Mall last week, guess what? my sweet children went and bought it for me!! I was so excited because I had said that they just could make a payment on it;(since it was on lay-a-way!!), but they called Janet after hours on Sat. to meet them, since she was not going to open on Sunday. Is this not the sweetest!! So began Sunday morning with church service, a wonderful service it was! All mothers were presented with a flower to plant, they were beautifully displayed in foyer as we entered the church, all differant ones, the colors were radiant, and we got to pick what we wanted as we were leaving. When I got home I cooked for "my bunch", I really do enjoy our Sunday get together! Even tho it seems that they all arrive in shifts!, but when they did get here, they cleaned the pots, of peas, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, ham & sausage, cornbread, and german choclate cake. ( I felt like that I thanked them for the table!!, by feeding them!
Ha-Ha!). Girls, I Love my family; just cannot stop doing for them! but anyway, I am so Blessed to have a Loving Family,(even with all the DRAMA that comes with it!) I will leave you with this encouragement for today:

He remembered to love us, a bonus
To his dear family, Israel---indefatigable love. Psalms 98:3 (The Message).

No comments:

Post a Comment