Monday, April 12, 2010

BUSY WEEK-END, ALWAYS BLESSED!

Good Morning! It's Monday again; Hope this day is one that you "Rejoice" in. Well the week-end was a beautiful one; the weather was fantastic! It was warm finally. Brandi and I hosted a wedding shower and brunch for my soon to be daughter-in-law. We had a good turn out and everyone seemed to enjoy the pretty decor that my daughter laid out; with netting over the clear lights, bright pretty flowers, wonderful smelling candles, and the appitizers were delicious! She recieved some very nice things, and yes she recieved a very cute nightie!! So glad one of her friends thought about that! Thanks MaryAnn! it was tooooo cute:)! but anyway, on Sunday I missed church, but decided to stay at home and just rest some! Sometimes it just seems that I need just a little extra downtime! (but the guilt kinda plaques me tho;), because I just know that I need to be in service, it does really make the week go better! Lord please forgive me!! Today I am planning on starting a new Bible Study at church and am anxious to see what it's all about. The study is by Angelia Thomas, "When Wallflowers Dance", I have done one of her studies and enjoyed it very much! saw her in person in Tyler, when she did a conferance last year at Green Acres Baptist Church very good! Oh! forgot to mention that at our church, the "Girlfriends Forever" women's ministry hosted a "Spring Fling" on Friday evening, those are always fun!, but anyway thats a wrap up of my week-end, and always usually ends with that Sunday evening meal for family, they had chicken pot pie, a pot of vegetable beef soup, a pan of cornbread, and brownies for desert!!(Brandi took the little bowl of pot pie that was left for lunch today, Enjoy!:). Leaving you for now with God's Love and His Promise!.....for today!

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. 2 Cor.13:14.(NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment