Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sharing my Thoughts/ on "PRAISE"

Girls, All morning long I have been thinking on the word "Praise".For some reason that is where my thoughts run back to. I got my Bible and went to the concordance and looked up several scriptures on various words that related to "Praise." Some of those words were: Happy, Joy, and even Nature; the last scripture that I read was this one, and I kept going back to it. I feel compelled to share it with you!

I WILL PROCLAIM THE NAME OF THE LORD.
OH! PRAISE THE GREATNESS OF OUR GOD!
HE IS THE ROCK, HIS WORKS ARE PERFECT,AND ALL HIS WAYS ARE JUST.
A FAITHFUL GOD WHO DOES NO WRONG,UPRIGHT AND JUST IS HE. (DEUT.32:3-4)NIV

I fall so short of Praising my Lord! and I just wanted to take just a moment and tell Him that I Love and Thank Him for all of my Blessings, and you know scripture says that "He Longs To Hear Our Praises". So with that said: Lets Praise Him Together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment