Tuesday, March 30, 2010

" Not a Good Day!"

Dear Girlfriends , I just want to say that this is going to be a Great Day!! yesterday it just seemed that everybody did not have a good Monday; my daughter called me after she left school I knew by the tone of her voice "not a good day" did'nt push it! Read Jenna's blog " not a good day" (even tho she did make us laugh describing the drama effects!) My son came to pick up Rowdy, said he had " not a good day", (he is Chief of Police at Kerens.) I talked to (soon to be daughter-in- law Charlotte,) she said; (guess what?) not a good day!!! and boy did I pick up on the tears from her :( ..........!
So all I came up with was just to invite them to come and eat dinner; I had fixed baked chicken , baked potatoes and baked beans and they showed up and all that was left was the bones from the chicken!!! they ate it all!!!! It seemed when they left they had perked up a bit!! Thank you Lord! It is going to be a better day tomorrow.

Thought for Today: Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34) NIV

HAVE A BLESSED DAY! :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment