Sunday, October 2, 2011

Exodus 14:14~

Good Morning!! & Happy:) October already!!~ hope your week~end has been a good one!  I am loving this weather, we are cooling down a bit! Cool mornings and pleasant afternoons! Still praying for rain!! ..But~ anyway just sharing my support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Ladies~ my heart is so drawn to this cause~ MY BFF~ Diana has been through a horrific year~ she is now started her 37 radiation treatments! and now my sweet SIL~ Tina is about to begin her journey to battle her very rare form of Cancer.
While out shopping this past week, I have noticed that so many products claim to donate, if you buy the product, I just Hope and Pray that they stand behind their promise! and with so many things out their we all at one time or the other use that product! So what~ever you buy "w/ the pink" we all can support the Susan G. Komen Foundation!!  But anyway, just sharing my thoughts on the subject of the dreaded word~ "cancer"! But........"WE SERVE A GOD THAT IS MUCH BIGGER THAN CANCER!!" don't we! and HE is a Healing God and I choose to believe that! so~ these precious girls of mine I will pray the prayer of Strength, Faith, and Healing! that only can come from God!  Have a wonderful~ glory~ filled~ Sunday!~ Praising the "ONE" that gives us LIFE!

*THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU. Exodus 14:14.(NKJV).

2 comments:

  1. Hi precious sister in Christ! Thank you for sharing with us and I said a prayer for your best friend and your sister in law. We have a very close male friend now in the hospital with ending stages of cancer but we are still praying and trusting God in the midst.

    I said a prayer for you and I love how warm your blog makes me feel. I know it's the love of God in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the SWEET message you left me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete