Thursday, September 29, 2011

what?...do~ U~ think of when~ U~ hear the word.."APPLE?"....

Good Morning Ladies~ well it appears that we are all in full swing of the " fall season"! just love to look at every one's beautiful decorations that are being displayed!  Just kinda gives you a happy:) feeling! (now if our E. Texas weather will just get with it~ and just stay cool!!) LOL!! but anyway still have not lost that HOPE!!  I know it will get here, in fact tomorrow they are talking "cold front?" for us ~ upper 80's!! woo~hoo!!  girls, there is a couple of things that is really on my heart~ and I am asking you to pray, BTW~ I am feeling better, and just going to keep trusting and believing that this little health issue is being taking care of moment by moment by Our Lord Jesus!  now~ asking for my Hannah~ still~ what we are dealing with is that a few months ago, daughter Brandi was brushing her hair and noticed a bald spot on the side of her head, which totally absorbed Brandi with a fear  that was UN~explainable! she took her immediately to her pedi~ and yes the dreaded word.."Allapecia" (pro bally mis~spelled it)~this is a condition where the hair falls out)~came up!! and to top it all off Brandi and I have not been able to just talk about it!! Because we just cry!! so I am asking for whatever God gives you to pray over "Hannah" to please lift this up!! for us! We will be seeing a dermatologist in a couple of weeks!! Thanks again for every prayer uttered for us!! I just so "Love You" and the awesome closeness that I feel when I think of you!! 

I have always loved this scripture~ just speaks volumes of Love~ and~ Sweetness~ from God!

*KEEP ME AS THE APPLE OF YOUR EYE; HIDE ME IN THE SHADOWS OF YOUR WINGS. Psalm 17:8.

No comments:

Post a Comment