Tuesday, August 30, 2011

when `your~ "bubble" rolls around!

Good Evening! hope you have had a wonderful day!  Just wanted to Thank you for the sweet and uplifting comments that you left on my previous post. Encouraged me so!  The next thought as I was scrolling my pics was this...do you ever feel like you are in a"Bubble"?...I think at one time or the other we all do. I think circumstances, un~expected things that happen, when we have a bad day, etc.
As we roll around in our "bubble" I think it causes us to look back and bring up the past, worry about the future, and lose sight of the "now". But....the Promises of God helps us to roll to safety! So when the "Bubble" starts to roll faster and faster.. STOP!! and REST!!  in HIS LOVE! just simply HIS LOVE! 

*IN QIUETNESS AND CONFIDENCE  SHALL BE YOUR STRENGTH.( Isaiah 30:15).

4 comments:

  1. This would be so much fun to roll in a bubble!!!
    Grins.....neat experience.

    God bless you may we keep a rollin along in a good way.
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS~ when Brandi and I went on one of our little get~a~ways, this was a set up in the Grapevine Mills Mall. Our kiddos rolled all over that pool! they had a lot of fun:)!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet friend, Loved seeing this-I would have tried it when I was young but not now. Hope you get the rain that is in the forecast.
    Sending much love to you.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I needed to hear this today. Great advice! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete