Monday, August 15, 2011

Peace~Love~ & Shopping!!

Good Morning! how are you?.. well we are on the last week before school starts! for the kids that is! Teachers are in now!  As my Brandi said ..UGH!!. summer came and gone, but the heat is still hanging in!! LOL!  Brandi and I went shopping on Saturday for the final run of  school shopping! Now~ let me say that it was absolutely crazy!! never have I seen so many people out there! I really thought it was Christmas~ and had missed it!! Just crazy!! but in spite of it we had a wonderful day:)!! bought her some cute things. but ~ on to my thoughts this morning~ first of all Thanks to all for your prayers, for Hannah.. we go this week for a CT scan! I just know that all is well!  God is Good!  And my Heart is really with our Teachers that are gearing back up to get started and teach our children & grandchildren~ Please pray for them as often as God brings it to your mind! Ladies~ this is an awesome responsibility with so much that they have to endure!! Also~ I will be teaching a Sunday School class this fall! @ my church. I have been really burdened about this for a while that I need to do something other than set on the pew!! I am very excited about this new "chapter"! and that I will make a difference for the cause of Christ. Well~ this is a tid~bit of things happening w/me! Hope You have a Happy:) and Blessed Day! Closing with a Prayer for Our  Teachers~

LORD, WHEN THE CLASSROOM LEAVES ME EXHAUSTED, LET ME TURN TO YOU FOR STRENGTH AND RE~NEWAL. WHEN I FOLLOW YOUR WILL FOR MY LIFE, YOU WILL RENEW MY ENTHUSIASM . LET YOUR WILL BE MY WILL, LORD, AND LET ME FIND MY STRENGTH IN YOU.   AMEN.

*GREAT IS  YOUR FAITHFULNESS. {Lamentations 3:23}

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kay! How wonderful that you will be teaching a class! That is going to be one truly blessed group of people! You will be fabulous...no doubt!
    Wish I could be there!!

    I took Maddy and my niece to our mall yesterday and it was an absolute madhouse!! Lots of not very happy parents! I even saw one Mom KICK her 4 yo son..TWICE!! Yikes!

    I'm so glad God put it on my heart to homeschool Maddy! I don't have to be concerned with any of that clothing stuff. Just have to get her text books and supplies!

    Hugs to you, sweetie! Trusting that Hannah will be fine, too!
    Have a delightful week!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Blessings to you today!!!!
    God bless and sending a howdy your way.

    Nana, I stop by from time to time to see how you're doing. Can't always leave a message, but for today I was able. Your post are a sweet blessing and inspiration with encouragement.

    d from homehaven in the flint hills of kansas

    ReplyDelete