Thursday, August 18, 2011

good morning! :) ~ from~" Peepers"!!

Good Morning! hope you're having a good week!~ yeap!~ it is still sooooo~ Hot! I just know that this too shall pass! I said that when it gets cold~ I will NOT COMPLAIN!!  Sharing "Peepers" with you this morning~ I got this little parakeet for my grandson Rowdy!  He needed something that was low maintenance to care for and this was perfect!!  so he now lives w/ Rowdy! I just love the little chirps that he does! I took care of him while Rowdy was gone to His moms. But anyway! girls~ I did get the teaching position in my church, and am so excited to see what God has in store for this Journey. I will be teaching a "New Christain Orientation" for elementary age! Ever since my Grands.~ accepted Christ I have been burdened that the children that accept Christ needs a little ground for some introduction to the Savior on their level!! I covet your prayers that God would use me and that this endeavor would only Glorify God, and that I will have the Wisdom that I need. Thanks for lifting me up!! Onto the last week that I have been keeping the Grands., school is starting on Monday! these kids are ready,, as well as this Nana!! LOL!! ~litterly they pretty much have been in house all summer, w/ exception of their baseball season, but the heat has been too much~ for them to get outside! My daughter went back Monday. Teachers get ready!! my Grands. will be in class on Monday!!:) but anyway hope you all are doing well, and may "Peace" be over you and your family as you start the year back to school~ and guess what?...Holidays are just around the Cornor........! ( I know just had to remind  You!)~ LOL!!

*THE LORD WILL PERFECT THAT WHICH CONCERNS ME; YOUR MERCY, O LORD, ENDURES FOREVER. Psalm 138:8 (NKJV).

2 comments:

  1. Peepers sure is a cutie. I had a little
    turquoise parakeet when I was a child.
    He was so much fun.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete