Saturday, July 2, 2011

YUM:) it's time~ for this...!

Good Morning! hope your week has been a good one! Already July?... and it's time to make this! (Yummy:)!  our VBS was last week, and I rocked babies! I just fell in Love~!! with those sweet ones! The theme was a beach setting, and all of the teachers did wonderful job with decorations; and I believe that it was said that 8 children accepted Christ! I just love this because it quickly reminds me of the scripture...(Matthew 18:2-3), that we all must come as little children. But just wishing you all a Happy:) 4th. of July! be safe, eat lots of yummy:) stuff! and stay cool! To God Be The Glory for Great Things He Has Done! 

*THE SPIRIT OF GOD HAS MADE ME, AND THE BREATH OF THE ALMIGHTY GIVES ME LIFE.
Job 33:4 (NIV).

No comments:

Post a Comment