Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Lavished Love"!~ wow!! just think about it!

Good Morning!! Wow~the week is moving quickly!  Hope you are doing good on this day:)! Moment by Moment just remember that God is in control, and we must let Him Be! I so have trouble with this concept! because I just want to help Him! He does not need my Help! Prayer within~ is simply this...Dear Lord, please help me to just let you have it, do it, control it, fix it, and sorry that you have to constantly remind ME! that you do not need my HELP!! Thank You~ Lord for Your Divine Presence!  So today~ please "let me" be reminded that you are Fighting for Me! (Exodus 14:13). I Love You *LORD~ and am so Thankful that YOU ARE IN CONTROL!  Happy:))))) Day!! dear Friends!

*HOW GREAT IS THE LOVE THE FATHER HAS LAVISHED ON US, THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD! AND THAT IS WHAT WE ARE.(1st John 3:1).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay
    Thanks for stopping by *She Sparkles* today! Here's the link to Chellie's salsa. It's GREAT!!
    http://artfrommytable.blogspot.com/2010/05/black-bean-and-corn-salad.html
    Have a safe and joy-filled 4th!
    xo Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete