Saturday, June 18, 2011

Whoa~ when actions are not pleasing! ~ God speaks.....to "YOU"!!

Good Morning! Sending my wishes to all the Dads out there for a Happy:) Fathers Day! And of course this comes with precious memories of my own Dad, I love and miss him! On to my thoughts this morning~ girls~ have you ever just felt like that you have "failed the test?"... I just will pause and say that missing the mark sometimes brings one to think  will I ever feel restored?... But I do know that God says..I will never leave or forsake you! the past few weeks has been so frustrating, and people I have failed the test more than once!(ouch)!! I am not proud of my actions! not making light of this topic, God has been faithful, and I am the one that has allowed {Satan} to get me!(ouch! again)!! On the way home last night from granddaughter's ball game....there was the "still small voice"....and said.."Kay you have had a "haughty attitude"! I said no..I am just taking possession of my rights!..he said NO! you have been very "HAUGHTY". I said but Lord...these people have just aggravated me and I have a right...to just let them know it!! and God said "you have some apologizing to do"! As I began to process God's word in my heart, I had to start with Praying! Now~ the scripture came to me very quickly was...my words are sharper than a two edged sword..and my word will not return" VOID"! Oh~my! here I go again..just realizing that I have the "Victory" that God forgives me even when I fail the test! Just ASK! is all that is required, plus follow up with what He said to do..So~ I will do what I must do and ask "Forgiveness"! Ladies~ I am just going to tell you that when God Talks..we must listen for I AM SO "GRATEFUL" THAT HIS VOICE COMES TO ME , I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT HIS CONVERSATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY:) THAT HE TALKS TO ME!! {even when i am so stubborn}!

***THANK YOU LORD! FOR "YOUR SPIRIT" THAT FELL ON ME!***

*FOR THE ONE WHO WANTS TO LOVE LIFE AND TO SEE GOOD DAYS MUST KEEP HIS TONGUE FROM EVIL AND HIS LIPS FROM SPEAKING DECEIT. {1st Peter 3:10}.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, so happy when He speaks to me too!
    What would we be like if we weren't willing
    to be so lovingly corrected by our Father?
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! Yes, it NEVER works to our benefit when we try to ignore that small voice we hear....why on earth do I ever fight it sometimes? Thanks for this reminder. Have a wonderful week-end! HUGS, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your encouraging words! Yes, I too, have failed His tests. I'm so THANKFUL for His grace. Rejoicing with you and the victory we have in Christ!
    Sweet blessings
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete