Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"keep~swimming"!

Good Morning! hope all is well with you! a thought this morning that I feel to share~
"keep swimming"! also reminds me of "wandering in the wilderness"...thought! No matter what may be going on in our lives we must keep on~ and swim~ or walk through it! but not without Jesus...the thing or things that may seem to go on and on~ but our journey is to endure and Trust God to bring us through. When Satan tries to wear you out, GOD says "I will strengthen YOU, I AM your Strong Hold"!  What more POWER do we Need?...We are already e*quipped with that POWER!! So~ today activate the Power with~in~ Claim It, Prove It, Believe It, and Trust It, to be all that you need to Keep Swimming!    Have a "COOL" Day!

*SO HE HIMSELF OFTEN WITHDREW INTO THE WILDERNESS AND PRAYED.(Luke 5;16)

"IN ORDER TO REALIZE THE WORTH OF THE ANCHOR, WE NEED TO FEEL THE STRESS OF THE STORM".{Corrie ten Boone}

1 comment:

  1. Love this, and it is just soo true. I have been dealing with just this very issue this week. Moving ahead as I trust the Lord to handle a few different situations. Good verses. Have a wonderful week-end. HUGS

    ReplyDelete