Monday, May 23, 2011

"reflection"....

Good Monday Morning! just reflecting on the week-end! hope you all had a happy:) one. I finally got some" stuff done"!  yes~ that has put on the back burner, again~ but finished painting the bathroom touch-ups after new shower and tub that was installed a few weeks ago~ cleaned up an extra bed-room, that has to be finished painting~ it kinda just was all of a sudden the catch-all for everything! Took a big bag of trash to street this morning!! Now~ this morning I have to prepare for Bunk-O, tonight!  I think I am just going to get pizza, make a salad, and the new dessert that is the latest rave~ Oreo Cupcakes!  OK~ what do you think?... will let you know the fun:) we had!!  So~ just REFLECTING on my week-end, that I so enjoyed just staying at home and doing my thing!! Feel so much better...with just a "little" that was accomplished!! Thank You Lord! for the added strength that you provided for me!! Also...[ before I close please pray for my 2 SIL's, Linda and Millie have lost their Mom's in less than a week  apart.] Hope you all have a Glory~Filled day and reflect on the Lord Jesus Christ and all that He has done!!

*AND WE, WITH UNVEILED FACES ALL REFLECT THE LORD'S GLORY, ARE BEING TRANSFORMED INTO HIS LIKENESS WITH EVER-INCREASING GLORY, WHICH COMES FROM THE LORD, WHO IS THE SPIRIT. 2nd cor. 3:18[NIV].

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE a week-end of catch up projects....bunco sounds fun and the menu sounds yummy. Oreo cupcakes?? ENJOY your day!

    ReplyDelete