Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Good Morning!! :))))

Good Morning! Wow! ladies have you ever heard the saying..."Mama said that there would be days like this?" Well that was my day yesterday..when it started to unfold it just kept on and on with happenings that was very stressful! But Praise God, He kept me and let me handle it all, and when I fell into bed last night I was one weary gal! It's been a slow moving for me this morning but I had to decide that yesterday is over, and this is a new day! And I am up moving from washing rugs to vacuuming, changing sheets, and fixing to bath my dogs! this is" busby", and I haven't had a chance to take pic of my new addition.".BRUISER". My son bought me a{ "little} handful of a dog!, He will be about a 4 pounder! I am so attached to my new grand~dog!! Will show you soon! But anyway just stopping by to wish you all a very Happy:) and Blessed Day and Praying all is safe from the storms!! Love and Blessings! for a Day that God has Made:)

*THE LORD GIVES STRENGTH TO HIS PEOPLE; THE LORD BLESSES HIS PEOPLE WITH PEACE. Psalm 29:11.

No comments:

Post a Comment