Monday, May 9, 2011

can you name ~ Your Blessings?....

Good Monday Morning! Hope your Mothers Day was Special:) of course mine was! These are a couple of Happy:) Plants that my Grands brought me! Rowdy the orange one, and Hannah the pretty little decorated pot! She loves to decorate~ It is so colorful and fun! Kacey and Kyle got me the cutest little Piggy Bank! It is a blinged up Purse one. I love piggy banks. And the sweet cards, one that even sang to me...It sings a very upbeat song..it says..You're simply the best, Better than all the Rests....! I loved the day with my family! We had a wonderful meal, chicken and dressing, black eyed peas, mashed potatoes, green beans, and a Frito bean salad. Dessert was Mexican chocolate cake and banana pudding! Now was all of this such a Blessing?! You bet! God is so Good, and He Blesses me so that it is hard to name all of the "Rich" Blessings that He gives me! I Love My Lord, and I Love my Family! (pause) ... let me just say.. Thank You Lord Jesus! You are the Best! and will always be the one that I "Pause" and give Thanks to! Oh! I forgot, my son-in-law worked on my little flower garden, he cleaned it out, planted a couple of plants, and put mulch down! this is his talent, he does a good job! thanks!! Kevin! (I still have things you can do!!)  hope you all have a wonderful, happy:) and Blessed week, just Thanking the "One" that gives us Life! and so much more!!

*IT IS GOOD TO GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, AND TO SING PRAISES TO YOUR NAME, O MOST HIGH. Psalm 92:1(NKJV)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful day! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day!! You are all so blessed to live close to one another! BTW...just send Kevin over here when he is done!!:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad for you having had such a
    wonderful Mother's Day. I did too!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete