Thursday, April 14, 2011

under construction?....{me too}!

Good Morning! OK~ I am under construction over here! It is longggggg! over-due! I will survive! this only calls for deep cleaning afterward! I am having my 2 bathrooms fixed! Yikes! it looks a mess already! but you know sometimes we have to get it done. A new shower in one, and a new bathtub and shower in the other; and in the process it kinda makes me think that I need a over~haul in my spirit!  and the last few weeks has been one of just calming down and letting it go! now that God, SMILED:) down! I wonder sometimes why?.... we just continue to carry it? But I will assure you~ that God is still convicting me in a number of issues that I am emotionally dealing with! He is still "TALKING"! (PAUSE) ~ THANK YOU~ LORD , for the still small voice! I delight in just knowing that He is Still Talking, Nudging, Tapping, Whistling, Singing, and Blowing His Sweet Convictions my way! For Today~ Listen for "The Still Small Voice" that may be SPEAKING! DON'T  MISS IT! { It is in the gentle breezes, the warm sunshine, the rustling grass , the green trees, the blooming flowers,& the sound of laughing children}...OH! the splendor of it all.....


OUR DEVOTION TO GOD IS STRENGTHENED WHEN WE OFFER HIM A FRESH COMMITMENT EACH DAY. {Elizabeth George}.


* FOR WE WALK BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT. 2nd Cor.5:7{NKJV}

No comments:

Post a Comment