Saturday, March 19, 2011

songs~that wake up the ~Spirit!

Good Saturday Morning! just sharing the most beautiful melody that I heard this morning! I think every bird in my neck of the woods was singing a song! some were loud, some were soft, some were louder than others, and some would chime in to complete the music! As I stood on my back porch, I just listened to the intent sounds, and all I could do was to Thank God that I could hear!  It really was beautiful~ I hope you all had a wonderful week, My daughter and I went to Tyler shopping on Wednesday. We haven't done that in a while. I am still battling these allergies and still having some coughing fits! But I am feeling better this morning! I have got to get busy and do some house cleaning! today!   but other than that I am so incredibly Blessed and just love that I have a Savior that Blesses me with His Songs of Life! Have a Happy:) Week-end! To God Be The Glory For Great Things He Has Done!

*MY DAUGHTER, YOU ARE MY WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS. I'VE ALREADY PREPARED YOU IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYTHING I'VE PLANNED FOR YOU TO DO. {Eph.2:10}

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning! I LOVE to hear all the melodies the birds sing! We have so many as well and hearing them instantly brings a smile to my face....

    Enjoy your day and praying you are 100% VERY SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, there's nothing like the early morning and the birds singing!

    ReplyDelete