Sunday, March 6, 2011

OH! my toe! ~ Lord~ please "Balance" Me!

Good Afternoon, Ladies~ Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Wow~ just so you will know I got my toes stepped on this morning! I was not aware that this was going to happen until about half way into my SS class! and then OUCH! there was the pain of  truth that hit me, title of lesson was "The Balancing Act!" Ok~ where am I going with this?~ question? How would someone describe Christ according to what they see in you?~
Haughty or Humble
Judgmental or forgiving
Demanding or gentle
Impatient or patient
legalistic or gracious
Compromising or unwavering
Loving or angry
Now with that question answered~ Grace and Truth~ can they coexist?
While Jesus kept a Perfect Balance between Grace and Truth, believers today may find it easier to express one over the other.  I just have to be honest, I found myself with more of the negative than the positive~ {I think I have some work to do!} ~ and  I wasn't even aware until I felt that {Oh! my Toe}! that hurt!  but~ on the other hand  I think that step on the "Toes"  brings us to the Balancing Act in our walk with Christ!  I am truly "Thankful" for the little step on the toes!

*THE WORD BECAME FLESH AND TOOK UP RESIDENCE AMONG US. WE OBSERVED HIS GLORY, THE GLORY AS THE ONE AND ONLY SON FROM THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH. John 1 : 14 {HCSB}

1 comment: