Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Do Not"~ Open.. unless....

THERE IS NOT ONE BLADE OF GRASS,THERE IS NO COLOR IN THIS WORLD THAT IS NOT INTENDED TO MAKE US REJOICE! (John Calvin)
Good Morning Girls, just stopping in to say hello! and hope your week thus far as been a good one! I have been fighting this little cough, ear aches, and sore throat! In fact kinda feel miserable this morning, but I still want to acknowledge that this is the Day that the Lord Has Made, let me rejoice and be glad in it! I am going to call my doctor this morning and prayerfully get an appointment today! But just wanted to share a thought with you and that is...do you try to open the door when God has already closed it?...... and you know I have just found out that we are to just walk away and remind ourselves that God is not going to let you in, if He's already shut it! Hey! that just reminded me of the Ark! wow! When God shut the door, It was done! not to open it until......It was His Time...! OK~ just got excited when God just opened up my mind and let me hear~ that! I was just telling my son last night that I think He may have tried to open the "DOOR", when God shut it last week! and I could not help to just feel that this is what happened in this situation that we are presently experiencing, we so want it to be over, and we tried to push it again yesterday and God said NO! Trust Me! I'm still in control! So today~ I am going to be satisfied with the internal security of peace~ and that is God saying... Trust Me, even when you don't feel like it!" LET ME OPEN THE DOOR"!!

*SO THOSE THAT ENTERED, MALE AND FEMALE OF ALL FLESH, WENT IN AS GOD COMMANDED HIM, AND THE LORD SHUT HIM IN. Genesis 7:16{NKJV}.

*SO IT CAME TO PASS, AT THE END OF FORTY DAYS, THAT NOAH OPENED THE WINDOW OF THE ARK WHICH HE HAD MADE. Genesis 8:6 {NKJV}.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!! There is something going around. Hubby and kiddo are sick with cough, sore throat. Today he went to his clinic on base and was there 3 hours before being seen by dr. So many people in line! Super big hugs!!!

    In God's timing He will direct you to the door. Waiting is not fun but He knows what is best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, Great post! You are such a good mother to your children. I just love your Godly outlook on life and each situation. Thank you so much for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! Waiting on His timing and not getting ahead of God--practicing this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think alike, Kay. I am always
    blessed reading what you have to
    say. Ahhh, Spring...it's right
    around the corner.

    ReplyDelete