Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's done~ "dust" has settled!

Good Saturday morning! Ok~ we have completed the showing at the Live Stock show, and Kyle placed 4th in his class! but he was very happy:) with this! I am very proud of Kyle and Kacy with this being their first!  These 2 have stayed out at those grounds from can to can't this week taking care of the responsibility that comes with this!  Good Job~ kyle and kacy!{ I am proud of you, and I promise it will help you to grow and learn  that the responsibility that you took on was a great lesson!.}
Hope you all have a Happy:) Week-end, whatever you have to do~ and give Praise to the One that gives us Life!  

*PRAISE THE LORD, ALL HIS WORKS EVERY WHERE IN HIS DOMINION.
PRAISE THE LORD, O MY SOUL. Psalm 103:22{NIV}

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, Kyle and Kaci both deserve to be proud!
    Thank you, as always, for your comments to me. I hadn't heard the rest of the Serenity Prayer either, so thought it would be worth sharing. I need to go clean a little, too.
    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete