Friday, March 25, 2011

"Boots"~ was the grandest!! way to go Mom!

Happy:) Friday Morning ~ sharing the first round of our local Live Stock show! this is GD~Kacey, she showed her Goat yesterday~ and placed 6th, in her category!  this was a first for her, and Bibo! she did well at least by placing! good job Kacey!!  Now ~ just a quick note, my rubber boots w/poka dots was the grand champion w/my kids!! and grands, they were just so excited about those boots, Son said we have to have a pic! I know where this came from because all the years of them being involved in this event, I wore my sandels out to this place! Way~ back then my boys would say..."Mom you don't wear sandles out here"!! It was a mess!  Well~ we will just say...I was really young! maybe in my late 20"s? or 30's?.......ha~ha!! but yesterday I broke out my cute little boots! they were a HIT!
Way to go MOM!! How funny is this.....Brad was Proud! even took a pic on his phone and sent it to Brandi. Hope you all have a fun day~ and just remember that God Loves You and so Do "I."
Ps~ the cow is Kyle's and will be showing today!! Good Luck! Kyle!

*HOW MANY ARE YOUR WORKS , O LORD! IN WISDOM YOU MADE THEM ALL; THE EARTH IS FULL OF YOUR CREATURES. Psalm 104:24{NIV}.

1 comment:

  1. Remember the song "These boots were made for walking" from way back in "the day" ?? Well, these boots were made for posing! :) Cute! I'm so glad that everyone's having a great time and even placing! Good luck to Kyle and his cow!
    Been missing staying in touch. In clinical. Half way through now! :)
    Hugs!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete