Saturday, February 12, 2011

*something neat/ pass it on!

Let's have an early shot of Spring! It finally was so much warmer today! PTL, it felt so good~ and yes! I wore my flip~flops! with my jeans:)~ Just wanted to share with you the neatest E-Mail I got today.
It is called "BIRTHVERSE". When you open it up it says that everyone has one. What's Yours?.... so go to.......        www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm
It is a very simple little website and it will tell you your "Birthverse" when you type in your day and month of your birthday!  If you all want to let's share our "birthverses"! I will start with mine! Pass it on.....  Hope you all have a Warm and Happy:) Sunday!
My Birthverse is........
Hebrews 12:1 {NIV}
*Therefore since we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perserverance the race marked out for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment