Saturday, February 12, 2011

just (1)~ of my "loves"~&~(1) "concern"!

Good Morning, I don't know about you but I am so ready for my flip~flops! I love my socks, but I want to let my feet breath! I told Brandi last night that I am getting anxious because I just want to be out of socks!  It seems that I have had to have socks on even for bed! ~so now that I have vented over socks verses flip~flops do I hear a "Amen"!  And just what I heard on weather this next week, I thought I will get to wear my flip~flops:) Love that thought!}~ with temps being in the 70 range!  Ok~ I will stop now with so many of you still battling the deep-freeze!  but anyway ~ I have some prayer concerns this morning and that is just hearing about all the "cuts" that is coming to our Education Programs, Ladies this is not sounding good, I am concerned about this I guess because my daughter is a school teacher so I listen to this kind of stuff, Just hearing that the Dallas area is going to cut 4000, jobs! wow! this is real close to us~ and that other districts are following~ what in the world has happened?......Not only for my daughter's career, but for thousands of our teachers, and where does that leave our children?...Please be in prayer for all concerned!  Ok~ enough of not good news, but just wanted to let you know that we have something else to pray over!  Ok~ just sharing my love for flip~flops, and always my love for Prayer for that is the only way we can reach Heaven!   Hope you all have a happy:) week-end and when you can put those flip~flops on I know you will be Happy:)!!
*GO YOUR WAY...FOR THIS DAY IS HOLY TO OUR LORD, AND DO NOT BE GRIEVED, FOR THE JOY OF THE LORD IS YOUR STRENGTH. Nehemiah 8:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment