Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are you hungry?...."I am"

"I RESOLVE" TO...LEARNING!
Good Morning Ladies!~ hope this finds you all doing well! I am sharing with you the Bible Study that I started yesterday! WoW! Question?.... Are you hungry?... As a matter of fact I am hungry, haven't had breakfast yet!~ but...do you ever feel the need for something more solid than a bowl of cereal? I know I do... so with these thoughts I will just tell you that this study is going to be the "meat" of God's word!  Beth Moore, is a gifted teacher, she posed us with the thought of ....."I RESOLVE" to LEARN.  You know after about 35 yrs. in my own walk there is just sometimes that I desire the meat of the word! And I got it yesterday! In fact it was really that "goose bump feeling!~ and some moments were  deep and thought where is this going? But when it was all tied up, God came and rescued us and simply left this message..."This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it"! ....., OK~ life may appear to be running out of control, but Daniel's words assures us that is not the case. God is in control, and we can safely frame our lives on resolute trust in His Care! Just rest in that Glorious promise~ Sweet Sister!  SO~ today~ with every bite that you take may it be a bite of a "chocolate sundae, a good steak, a good cup of coffee, a refreshing glass of tea, a banana split", or just simply a ~Sweet Bite ~of His Word.

*BUT SOLID FOOD IS FOR THE MATURE, WHO BY CONSTANT USE HAVE TRAINED THEMSELVES TO DISTINGUISH GOOD FROM EVIL.Hebrews 5:14{NIV}.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post urging me to study and learn from God's Word more. I love His Word but I want to make sure it's not just surface milk but deep savory meat.

    ReplyDelete